All Natural Composting Aid
- Unique, 100% bio-organic mix.
- Contains microbes cultured for fast, healthy composting.
- Includes heat active varieties, used to speed the decomposition of difficult materials.
Available in 4 lb. bags
1 lb. equals 3 cups
How to use
Select a partially shaded site that is on level ground and at least 4 foot x 4 foot.
Add initial layer of waste including twigs and branches for air circulation. Layers should be 6 to 12 inches deep.
Add compost starter – one cup for 16 square feet of layer area.
Evenly moistened the layer but do not soak. Repeat with additional layers of waste adding compost starter and moisture with each new layer. Turn the pile once a week to allow air to penetrate the center.
Tips and Suggestions
- Reduce the size of waste by shredding will speed the composting process
- Any organic waste can be composted including kitchen scraps, leaves, grass clippings, etc.
- Composting meat scraps may attract animal past
- If you experience problems these can often be addressed by adding Compost Starter and turn in the file.
- If you notice a foul odor the process has turned and aerobic (not enough air) turn the pile more often to allow air to penetrate the center
When to use
Where to use
Makes composting faster by breaking down hard to compost items.
Nineteen elements are considered essential for plant growth.
Grade, Net Weight, Guaranteed Analysis, Sources of Nutrients.
Synthetic Plant Foods & Neutral Organic Plant Foods.